Advanced Skin Lightening 30ml
Advanced Skin Lightening 30ml
- In stock
It’s uniquely formulated to lighten the appearance of sun damage, age spots, liver spots, freckles and melasma, while also smoothing fine lines wrinkles, and improving the overall evenness of skin tone.
Recommended for mild, moderate to severe hyperpigmentation.
Product contains: L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) | 2% Hydroquinone USP
- 2-in-1 formulation that targets anti-aging and skin lightening simultaneously
- Helps brighten skin tone and improve skin texture
- Contains gold standard ingredients for skin lightening
- May be used to maintain results following pigmentation protocols such as laser treatments or chemical peels
- Ideal for patients who cannot tolerate long-term use of Retinoids
- Ideal for all skin types
- Ideal for the face, neck, décolleté and chest, and the back of the hands
- Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) for maximum efficacy and absorption
- Lightweight and fast absorbing
- Oil-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic, and recommended by physicians
How To Use:
- Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper.
- Place two to three drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, décolletage, chest and back of hands as desired.
- Use both morning and night or as directed by a physician.
- Close dropper cap securely after each use.
Q: If I use the Hyperpigmentation Program (2% HQ) as indicated what should I expect?
A: While you are restoring your skin to its natural brilliance, expect to go through three phases. The duration of each phase may vary based on your individual skin condition.
Phase 1: "Cleanse and Detox Your Skin"
You have accepted to embark on a journey to healthy and youthful skin. At the initial stages of treatment, it is very normal for skin to see some effects from purging/detoxification before it starts to rejuvenate.
Phase 2: "Experience the Transformation – The Beauty of Results™"
At this stage, your skin is more tolerant and most of the potential skin responses have dissipated. There will be a visible reduction in hyperpigmentation. You are on your way to see a healthy glow.
Phase 3: "Maintenance to Keep Skin Healthy and Strong"
At the final stage, you will cycle-off the Hyperpigmentation Program (2% HQ) to Hyperpigmentation Program (Non-HQ) for maintenance. It is important to continue to wear an SPF 30+ to maintain results.
Q: How do I maintain my skin’s radiance?
A: In order to maintain your results once you have completed your 12 week Hyperpigmentation Program (2% HQ), we recommend the Hyperpigmentation Program (Non-Hydroquinone) or Anti-Aging Program for maintenance. It is important to continue to wear an SPF 30+ to maintain results.
Q: Can the Hyperpigmentation Program (2% HQ) be combined with a chemical peel?
A: Yes. For improved results, we recommend combining your Hyperpigmentation Program (2% HQ) with a Vivier Peel or a TX JESSNER PLUS peel. Prepare your skin with an in-office peel before you begin your Hyperpigmentation Program (2% HQ). You may get your second peel after 8 weeks and you will complete your Hyperpigmentation Program (2% HQ) after 12 weeks. The combination will help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and will diminish the appearance of age spots such as sun damage and melasma or pregnancy mask and firm and tighten the skin.
Q: What do I do if I run out of one product before the others?
A: You may choose to purchase that product individually as long as you are using this treatment and do not exceed the maximum of 12 weeks. After 12 weeks, we recommend that you cycle off to the Hyperpigmentation Program (Non-HQ) or the Anti-Aging Program for maintenance.
Q: How long will the Hyperpigmentation Program (2% HQ) last me?
A: On average the Program will last you approximately 12 weeks.
Active ingredients: Hydroquinone 2% usp in a liquid gel base containing vitamin c ids™ (l-ascorbic acid usp).
Citrus grandis (grapefruit) extract, ethoxydiglycol, fragrance, l-ascorbic acid usp, propylene glycol, water/eau.