Gentle Cleanser 200ml
Gentle Cleanser 200ml
- In stock
Dry, rough, or tight skin can occur at all ages, and may contribute to a dull complexion. It is caused by a variety of factors including lipid depletion, dry air, harsh soaps, hot showers, in-office procedures, or use of highly exfoliating topical skincare products. As a result, dry skin has special cleansing needs since many traditional surfactants have the potential to strip skin and exacerbate concerns.
Formulated for dry, sensitive or traumatized skin, the Gentle Cleanser removes excess impurities and oil without drying the skin. Gentle enough to be used several times a day, this non-irritating cleanser conditions, soothes, and calms.
- Non-irritating ingredients
- Contains emollients and skin conditioning ingredients
- Soothing and calming for sensitive or traumatized skin
- Ideal after aesthetic or skin rejuvenating procedures
Skin Conditions: Dry - Normal - Oily - Combination - Sensitive.
How to use:
- Twice daily, gently massage one pump of this mild cleanser onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion.
- Tissue off or rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
- If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
Allantoin: Derived from the root of the comfrey plant, allantoin promotes a healthy skin barrier by increasing water content in skin, effectively replenishing and smoothing its surface.
Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, this powerful humectant possesses water-binding properties that help deliver intense hydration.
Orange oil: Naturally found in citrus fruit, this essential oil helps to refresh, refine, and invigorate the skin.
- Emollient-rich surfactant system: Derived from coconut oil fatty acids, this surfactant gently lifts makeup and debris, effectively emulsifying and rinsing clean.
Aqua / Water C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Glycerin Propanediol Cetyl Alcohol Methyl Gluceth-20 Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate Peg-100 Stearate Glyceryl Stearate Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate Phenoxyethanol Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil / Orange Peel Oil Limonene Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Capryl/Capramidopropyl Betaine Caprylyl Glycol Polysorbate 20 Allantoin Sodium Hydroxide Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Disodium Edta Polyquaternium-39 Sodium Chloride Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate Trideceth-6 Glycolic Acid Sodium Benzoate.