The TOHI Scalp Serum
The TOHI Scalp Serum
- In stock
A luxurious scalp serum with the finest natural ingredients supporting hair health from Japan. On application, the serum hydrates and balances the scalp while providing nourishment deeper at the follicular level. Over time, the serum promotes stronger, thicker and healthier hair. Your scalp which ages much faster than your facial and body skin, deserves to be treated with high quality natural ingredients.* The TOHI Scalp Serum is vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalates-free, and synthetic fragrance-free.
- 5 Kaiso Complex: The 5 Kaiso-Complex is a proprietary blend of 5 different types of the highest quality seaweed and kelp derived from the best regions that harvest them in Japan including Hokkaido, Ariake Sea, and the Seto Islands. This proprietary blend of ingredients include a special type of seaweed powder which has been historically recorded as the ingredient for Edo-era long haired women to bathe their hair with. Seaweed and kelp are rich in vitamin A, B, C, E, keratin, iodine, calcium, iron, and zinc which supports your hair and scalp health, nourishes the scalp, encourages hair to shine, deep cleanses buildup, prevents premature aging and has antibacterial properties. Extracted fucoidan and omega-3 fatty acids enrich hair follicles and encourage healthy hair growth.
- Sake Kasu: Sake Kasu is a byproduct of the sake brewing process and has significant vitamins and amino acids. It is an ingredient well known for being included in prestigious Japanese skincare products. Sake Kasu has many anti-aging benefits for the scalp and hair including its intense hydrating, moisturizing, and anti-inflammatory properties, ability to cleanse buildup from hair follicles to help reduce hair loss and reduce aging by regenerating skin cells.
- Sakura Cherry Blossoms: Sakura has hydrating properties that protect the hair cuticles, naturally calming and anti-inflammatory properties for the scalp, antioxidants that support hair growth as well as prevent free radicals from damaging the hair, and anti-glycation agents which have an anti-aging effect and promote collagen production.
- Yuzu: Yuzu is the natural fragrance and acts as a natural calming agent and scalp cleanser that contains potassium to encourage hair growth, and vitamin C for collagen production.
- Aloe, Swertia, Biotin, and Hyaluronic Acid
How to Use:
Use on dry scalp or towel dried hair once a day. The dropper tip should face away from your head. 1-2 drops should be dispersed through multiple areas of your scalp. Begin at the hairline, then move to the crown of your head and then the back of your head. Focus on areas where hair is a bit thinner or scalp feels irritated. Re-fill the dropper as necessary to cover the rest of your head. The serum works best when massaged in for 4 minutes.
Watch this video to follow the BeautéJaponica scalp massage tutorial.
The TOHI scalp serum hydrates, balances, and tones the scalp. The ingredients in the serum help to address premature aging of your hair and scalp while protecting your hair from the environment and serving as nutrition for your hair follicles. By applying it daily, it helps prevent breakage, thinning hair, and reduces hair loss over time. After continued use (est. 2-3 months), the serum promotes stronger, thicker hair. *
*These statements have not been approved or regulated by the FDA. BeautéJaponica are not doctors so please consult your doctor and test products in advance. BeautéJaponica cannot guarantee that you may experience skin reactions and cannot be held responsible should any occur.