Corrector 2 | 60ml
Corrector 2 | 60ml
- 3 samples with every skincare order
- Up to 6 samples per fragrance order
- Free shipping on orders over $75
- In stock
Recommended for mild, moderate to severe hyperpigmentation.
It is formulated with 2% pharmaceutical grade Hydroquinone USP, antioxidants and Lactic Acid to gradually lighten a wide range of pigmentation conditions such as age spots, liver spots, and melisma, even skin texture and improve the appearance and function of photo-damaged skin.
- Formulated with 2% pharmaceutical grade Hydroquinone USP, the #1 skin lightening ingredient
- Gradually lightens a wide range of pigmentation conditions such as age spots, liver spots, melasma
- Gentle yet effective
- Enriched with L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C), Vitamin E and Lactic Acid to help restore a radiant complexion
- Helps correct signs of environmental damage such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone
- Helps brighten skin tone and smooth skin texture
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing
- Ideal for all skin types
- Oil-free, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians
How to use:
- Apply a thin layer to affected areas. Use both morning and night or as directed by a physician.
- Close cap securely after each use.
Q: Who should be using this product?
A: This product is ideal for anyone seeking to correct and brighten areas of hyperpigmentation. See warnings for further information or, should you have additional questions, consult with your physician.
Q: What skin type is this product for?
A: Corrector 2 is ideal for all skin types.
Q: Can I use this product after a laser treatment or a chemical peel?
A: This product is recommended to help maintain results from a hyperpigmentation protocol such as a skin lightening skin care regime or following lasers or chemical peels.
Q: Can you use Corrector 2 on the body?
A: Yes, Corrector 2 can be used on small areas of the body such as the chest, shoulders and the back of the hands.
Q: Can I use this product if I am allergic to sulfites?
A: No. Corrector 2 contains Sodium Metabisulfite; therefore, it is not recommended if you have allergies to sulfites.
Q: How long will Corrector 2 last me?
A: On average, the product should last you approximately 12 weeks. At this point we recommend that you cycle-off to a non-Hydroquinone product such as Skin Brightening Cream and continue to wear a sunscreen SPF 30+ to maintain results.
Product contains: 2% Hydroquinone USP | L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) | Vitamin E | Lactic Acid.
For external use only. Use only on the advice of a physician. Do not use on broken or irritated skin, on children under 12 years of age or if you are pregnant or nursing unless instructed by a physician. Limit sun exposure during treatment by using protective clothing or a sunscreen protective agent to avoid re-darkening of the skin. When using this product, a mild transient stinging may occur for people with sensitive skin. Gradual lightening of the discolored area can be expected in most case. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop using this product if irritation or rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Note: Contains Sodium Metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions (hives, itching, wheezing, anaphylaxis, severe asthma attacks) in certain susceptible persons.
Active ingredients: - 2% hydroquinone USP.
Butylated hydroxy toluene, butylparaben, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, disodium edta, ethoxydiglycol, fragrance, glycerin, lactic acid, l-ascorbic acid usp, methylparaben, phenyl trimethicone, ppg-2 myristyl ether propionate, propylparaben, sodium cetearyl sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium metabisulfite, tocopheryl acetate, water/eau.