GrenzCine™ Serum 30ml
GrenzCine™ Serum 30ml
- 3 samples with every skincare order
- Up to 6 samples per fragrance order
- Free shipping on orders over $75
- In stock
As you age your skin becomes thinner and your collagen level decreases. Lasers, peels, retinoids, the sun and over-exfoliation may also contribute to thinning your skin. GrenzCine™ Serum* is formulated to help increase the firmness of (thicken) our skin.
This formulation, combining Vivier's renowned, patented Vitamin C serum plus Polyamine-DAB™, is a new patent pending discovery resulting from 30 years of clinical research by a renowned Plastic Surgeon.
This innovative serum works using the Polyamine-DAB™ from the “outside in” and the Vitamin C from the “inside out”, leaving the skin more luminous and youthful-looking.
- Increases firmness and hydration of (thickens) the skin Increases skin’s luminosity
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles Increases appearance of more youthful skin
- Improves skin tone, texture and elasticity
- Oil-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested, recommended by physicians and clinically proven.
Note: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP) may cause a slight tingling sensation in some people. This is normal and will usually diminish with time.
**L-Ascorbic Acid USP will tend to oxidize and change to a light yellow color with time. This change in color is natural and will not significantly alter the product's effectiveness.**
How to use:
- Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper.
- Place two to three drops in the palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to the face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired.
- Apply once or twice daily to clean, dry skin.
- Tighten dropper securely after each use.
Q: Who is this product for?
A: GrenzCine Sērum is specially formulated for aging skin and especially skin exposed to the sun, laser treatments, retinoids, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, microneedling or exfoliants.
Q: What makes this product unique?
A: The combination of Polyamine-DAB and Vitamin C is unique to Vivier and a patent is pending on this new formulation. Polyamine-DAB is the result of 30 years of clinical research by a renowned Plastic Surgeon and is clinically proven. Over the past 20 years, Vivier has developed its internationally acclaimed patented, stabilized, water-based Vitamin C anti-aging sērums.
This innovative sērum works from the “outside in” and from the “inside out”, leaving skin more luminous and youthful-looking.
Q: What is Polyamine-DAB?
A: Polyamine-DAB or 1,4-Diaminobutane is a polyamine which is naturally present in our bodies. It is known to play an important role in the aging process of our skin, essentially making our cells and collagen work more efficiently.¹
Q: What is L-Ascorbic Acid USP?
A: L-Ascorbic Acid is pharmaceutical-grade Vitamin C and the form of topical Vitamin C that our body can use most efficiently. USP stands for United States Pharmacopeia. It refers to the highest purity of the ingredient and is a pharmacy standard used worldwide by the pharmaceutical industry. Vitamin C is known to boost collagen and reduce free-radical damage and environmental stress on skin to help skin look and act younger.
Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Ethoxydiglycol, Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Extract, 1,4-Diaminobutane Dihydrochloride (Polyamine-DAB®), Fragrance.