Retinol 0.3 - 30ml
Retinol 0.3 - 30ml
- In stock
Topical Retinols have extensively been used by dermatologists to help combat and reverse the visual effects of aging, such as wrinkles, laxity, and discoloration.
Retinols because they accelerate cell turnover, can also improve blemishes and the appearance of pores.
The retinol molecule is highly-sensitive and vulnerable to breakdown if not properly protected.
Retinol 0.3 employs an optimized delivery system and protective packaging to ensure stability and efficacy of pure retinol.
Skin Types: All types.
Skin Conditions: Aging.
How to use:
- In the evening, apply 4‐5 drops to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products.
- Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
- Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
- As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.
0.3% Retinol: A derivative of vitamin A, this powerful molecule promotes cell turnover to help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. It also proven to help minimize blemishes and refine the appearance of pores.
- Soothing Complex: This skin-calming blend of bisabolol (derived from the chamomile plant) and boswellia serrata extract (derived from frankincense) provides soothing benefits and helps comfort the skin.
Aqua / water / eau, propanediol, dimethicone, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, alcohol denat., dipropylene glycol, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, hydrogenated lecithin, allyl methacrylates crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, isopropyl myristate, retinol, polysorbate 20, sodium citrate, boswellia serrata resin extract, dimethiconol, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, bisabolol, citric acid, bht, propyl gallate.