The Jade Roller
The Jade Roller
- In stock
The jade facial roller is a Chinese skincare tool that has been used for thousands of years.
Perfected throughout the centuries, this facial massager was built to have a cooling, soothing effect on the skin.
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, jade rolling has a multitude of benefits:
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces puffiness and inflammation of skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
How to use:
- Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
- Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
- Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
- Use the smaller end for more delicate areas and harder to reach places, use the larger end for broad surfaces.
How often should you use a jade facial roller?
We recommend jade rolling twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening after washing your face. However, you can use the jade roller as many times as you want, whenever your face needs a moment of soothing calmness.
Jade rollers can be used in harmony with oils and serums for added penetration and absorption into the skin.
How do you clean a jade facial roller or gua sha tool and where do you store it?
After each use, you can wash your Mount Lai tools with warm water and a gentle soap. You can then dry the tools with a soft, microfiber cloth.
Our Mount Lai box is the perfect compartment for your tools to be housed in. Please make sure your tools are completely dry before storage!
For an added cooling effect, our facial tools like the jade rollers and de-puffing eye tools can be kept in the fridge.
Note: Due to natural variations in stone, every jade roller is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals Mount Lai uses are authentic and natural. Mount Lai does not artificially dye or treat the stones to let their true beauty shine through.